We are traveling again, but not in our RV. As I am sure anyone reading this blog knows, we are in Tokyo visiting Brian & Vanessa and baby Brianna.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I am sitting in Panera Bread in Ocala, Florida. I forgot to bring a camera (how could I do that?), so I can not share the experience with all of you. The place is packed. It is 8:45 A.M., which you know is early for me to be out and about. The people at Power South took our coach in at about 7:30, and we have already made a stop at Walmart to pick up a water hose we needed to replace. With luck we'll be on our way later today.

I was pleasantly surprised that Power South took our RV into the shop so early this morning. We didn't get up to Ocala until almost 6:30 last night, and there were nine other RVs at the overnight sights. There are room for ten rigs, but one RV was taking up two spots, so we had to dry camp overnight.

Since this is a pretty uninteresting post, I'm not going to send out notification — I'll wait until I have something of interest, and with pictures!

No comments: